- Woodstock, IL
What activities were you involved in at IMSA?
- Admissions Tour Guide
- SCUBA club
- Choir (All-State 2010)
Why did you Choose IMSA?
I loved math and science, and would have run out of math classes at my high school, even though it was a good high school. Additionally, I was fiercely independent and the opportunity to live away from home early, and with like-minded high achievers, seemed really awesome!
College and Area(s) of Study
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign – BS Chemical Engineering, BS Atmospheric Sciences
Current Profession and Company
- Air Quality Permit Engineer at Colorado Department of Public Health and the Environment
What involvement have you had, or currently have, with IMSA such as serving on panels, events, committees, etc.
- Admissions Review Board (2021)
- Speaker for Environmental Chemistry Class
- Interviewee for Student in Engineering class
- Member of the IAA board (2x)