The Information Resource Center supports IMSA's teaching and learning programs and student creativity through its collections, services, and team of information professionals.
Visit the IRC website
The IRC maintains its own separate website. You will find the online catalog and detailed information about the IRC on that site.
- Over 50,000 books, videos, CDs, + 100 print magazines and journals + over 10,000 e-books
- Scholarly, reference, and news articles from the IRC's research databases, including e-books and e-journals
- Information and research assistance for our digital and print resources
- International network for borrowing books and obtaining articles
- Wireless classroom for teaching research skills and for use by faculty and students
- Multimedia lab with video editing, image editing, and desktop publishing software + scanners
- IMSA Archives, a special collection of materials on IMSA's history
The IRC Team promotes the ethical use of information and library materials and encourages questions and suggestions in using our print and digital collections. As access to information expands, so, too, does the need for tools and guidance in choosing appropriate resources, searching a variety of formats, and evaluating content. The IRC is committed to developing these information and research skills on an individual and group basis.