We welcome your suggestions for more.
- See IRC homepage for links to all our resources.
- Research Assistance
See Connie James-Jenkin or email us at email@example.com
- Citation Style Guides
The library has a Xerox color printer that is available for general academic use. Students who would like a large format printout for a classroom project are encouraged to print to this printer using the available tabloid (11″ x 17″) paper.
A ScanEZ station is located in the PC lab near the east entrance to the library. Functionality includes:
- high speed scanning, copying, and faxing
- optical character recognition software
- restoring old, faded photos and documents with Vivid-Pix software
- translating from text and audio